We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Beautiful as sunshine, here are names to discover without delay if you are looking for an idea for your baby love. Saliha, Mourad, Maïssane, Loubna, Wafaa ...: origin, meaning, date of celebration, derivatives ... all about these first names.
- Female first name.
- Means virtuous, integrates into Arabic. Saliha is a name of Kabyle origin. It is the name of a famous Tunisian singer, died in 1958.
- His party : no known holiday date.
- Its derivatives: Salya, Salia, Sahia, Salih (male) ...
- Male first name.
- From Arabic "matrad", which means vow, desire. 4 Ottoman sultans bore this name. It is also common in Armenia.
- His party : no known holiday date. Why not May 8 with Désiré? Saint Désiré was a bishop of Bourges who organized the formation of the clergy under the reigns of Clotaire and Childebert. He died in 550.
- Its derivatives: Mourid, Murad, Morad ...
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15