We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Welcoming an "au pair" requires great vigilance in recruiting candidates. Better to go through a specialized agency.
An agency: to avoid worries and limit the damage!
- To welcome at home an unknown person, moreover of foreign origin, requires adjustments and adjustments. Not easy to live together!
- The language barrier, and sometimes the cultural barrier, can often be a source of misunderstandings that can become disproportionate.
- For this specific type of care, we can not advise you too much to delegate recruitment to a specialized agency.
- These agencies provide guarantees on the legality of the candidates' stay.
- They select them rigorously with proof to support! Each candidate is presented with a complete file, including a cover letter, verified references, a criminal record check, a recent medical certificate, photos and all other useful documents.
- They ensure that your candidate benefits from social security.
- These agencies also provide the guarantee that your "au pair" has understood your expectations, and you theirs!
- In case of misunderstanding, they offer mediation and problem solving. If necessary, they take care of the replacement of your "au pair".
- They also organize meetings to help "au pairs" establish new contacts and facilitate their integration into the host family.
- For all the information on this type of care and contact details of agencies, get closer to the French Union au pair agencies, UFAAP.
- More info on www.ufaap.org
Want to share your experience and questions with other parents? Visit our Safekeeping Forum.