We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Originally from Syria, this oldest soap in the world has been manufactured for over 3000 years in the northern city of Aleppo. It has many benefits, but still need to know them well and beware of imitations. The point on its uses.
How to choose the real Aleppo salon?
It is produced from olive oil obtained during the first or second cold pressing. It is heated with natural soda and mixed with bay laurel oil. To know if he is authentic, he must:
- Be green-brown in color and not too fat.
- Appear darker inside once cut.
- Wear a label that lists the ingredients (olive oil, laurel, soda and water).
- Contain only olive oil and no palm or any derivative.
- To possess on one of its sides, an encrusted seal.
- Feel the smell of olive and laurel.
What are his virtues?
Without preservatives, dyes, fragrances and biodegradable, Aleppo soap is gentle and respects all skins, even those of infants. You can use it for:
- Clean your face, your body, your hair.
- Treat acne problems and eczema because it is hypoallergenic.
- Pamper very dry skinbecause it is considered a "surgras" soap.
- Treat dandruff as a shampoo once or twice a week.
- Be active on problem skin, laurel oil with antiseptic and disinfectant properties.
Use Aleppo soap well
Its action is different depending on its laurel oil content and texture. To know :
- Be very active on the skin when it contains 30% laurel oil.
- Perfect for normal skin with a content of 20%.
- Serve as a mask by letting it work for a minute and then rinsing it with clear water.
- Be careful, be wary of liquid formulas which may be less moisturizing and contain glycerine.