We are searching data for your request:
Forums and discussions:
Manuals and reference books:
Data from registers:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
In GST (small section) kindergarten, the game is the main activities of your child. But playing, he learns ... Review details of his progress and our advice to accompany him.
Small section: what progress?
- Behavior: your child manages to dominate his impatience, to wait for his mistress to meet his expectations; to share this adult with other children. Not so easy for toddlers, rather exclusive.
- Autonomy: he learns to fend for himself a little better - put his pants up after going to the bathroom, put on his shoes, hold his pencil ...
- Spatial recognition: he now knows well the important places of the school, his class, the canteen, the playground ... He also took his marks with regard to the course of the day, especially the highlights (the reception, the time of the recess, the arrival of the moms ...).
- Socialization: while attending school, he learns the rules of life in society and, although it is not always easy for him (and it can be a little painful for a long time!), he understands that he does not is not alone in this school.
- Discovery of color: manipulating color in all its forms is one of the aims of kindergarten, even for toddlers. In January, your child will recognize a color or two, but no panic if this is not the case because this acquisition is very variable from one child to another (it ranges from 2 years and a half to 4 years). It also depends a lot on his training!
Small section: how to accompany it?
- Faced with the unknown universe of the school and a teacher who can not take care of himself, it is likely that your child is a little distressed at the beginning of the year. So be sure to provide all the necessary security at home, for example by ensuring a very regular and repetitive rhythm of life, emphasizing rituals, especially that of bedtime.