We are searching data for your request:
Forums and discussions:
Manuals and reference books:
Data from registers:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
It's not nice to copy ... except in this funny game where it is precisely the goal!
A game from 4 years
- The goal: to mimic and memorize actions that follow one another.
- The children stand in a circle, standing up.
- A player mimes an action: brushing teeth, for example.
- The next player mimics the same action, then adds another: climb to scale, walk his dog, and so on.
- Council +: miming an action helps to memorize, but you can just choose to add a gesture, snap your hands, blink. The main thing is to repeat without being wrong ...