We are searching data for your request:
Forums and discussions:
Manuals and reference books:
Data from registers:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Today, we play ... with words! A game that is played with the animals of the farm, but you can also vary the themes.
A game from 4 years
- From 6 children.
- Draw two camps at two ends of the garden. In one are the animals of the farm, in the other two farmers.
- The first quietly choose the name of a farm animal ("sheep" for example) and approach the farmers.
- Farmers take turns calling an animal name. As soon as the word "sheep" is launched, the animals must quickly take refuge in their camp without being caught by the farmers.
- Those who are affected join the farmers before starting on a new word.
- Advice : you can vary thematics, eg gardener / flowers, hunter / woodland animals, color / color swallower, etc.