We are searching data for your request:
Forums and discussions:
Manuals and reference books:
Data from registers:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Did you know that the body dries faster than the face and therefore loses its firmness more easily? This is even more true after a pregnancy. The essential gesture: to strengthen it.
Why a firming care?
- The skin of the body dries faster than that of the face because it has nearly ten times less sebaceous glands (who secrete lubricating sebum). It is therefore important to hydrate it well.
- Another essential gesture: to strengthen it. Especially if the sedentary habits of winter or pregnancy made him lose his firmness. So the time has come to use ... a small, simple and yet effective way: a firming care.
What's the point ?
- His vocation? Tighten and strengthen the skin tissues, moisturize and soften the skin giving it tone and elasticity.
- If you are natural in a hurry, you will prefer milks or gels. Creams, more creamy, require a massage so a little more time. But massage is good for cellulite too.
The right rhythm for a firming treatment
- Tevery night (even twice a day, it's even better) for at least two months. Know that only perseverance gives results.
- Apply the care by exerting a slight pressure with the palm of your hand.
- Circle your leg with both hands and pull ankles up towards the hips and waist emphasizing the inner side of your thighs.
- On the arms, move up from the wrist to the shoulder, emphasizing the inside.
- Massage the belly by circular movements in the direction of clockwise.
- Finally, practice light pinching on the inside of your thighs, from top to bottom and from bottom to top, and then on your belly again, from right to left and from left to right.